Made from Australian boar meat, these nutritious dog treats make excellent training treats or meal toppers to boost nutritional intake for your pet. Wild boar meat is leaner and higher in protein compared to pork meat, so these biologically appropriate single-protein treats are also great to have on hand for weight management.
Freeze-dried from raw to retain all natural nutrients and flavour, these light and delicious dog treats are nutrient-rich and give your dog plenty of essential vitamins and minerals, such as iron, zinc, B vitamins, and more. The meat used is free of added hormones, antibiotics, steroids and other additives. All Laila and Me treats have no GMOs, carrageenan, fillers, sugar, salt, grains, artificial flavours/colours or preservatives.
About Freeze Drying;
- Freeze drying ensure that all of the nutrients are retained and not damaged through heat.
- Freeze-dried food has a shelf like of up to 30 years when stored at a wide range of temperatures.
- While dehydrating may impact the nutritional value of some foods by degrading nutrients, freeze-drying retains all nutrients in their original state.
- Freeze drying does not affect the flavour or texture of the food, unlike almost all other preservations methods.
- Freeze drying makes food much lighter, which makes it more cost-effective to post.
- Freeze drying reduces around 99% of the moisture in food, creating an unlikely environment for bacteria and mould to grow.
- Holistic freeze-dried raw Australian wild-caught boar meat treats for dogs
- Novel protein is ideal for pets with allergies
- Higher in protein and leaner (low in saturated fats) compared to pork
- Contains plenty of vitamins and minerals such as B vitamins, zinc, iron, phosphorus
- Single-ingredient and grain-free treats for a hypoallergenic and clean snack for your dog
- Specially freeze-dried to retain nutrients and flavour at maximum level
- Great to add to treat-dispensing pet toys like SodaPup for added fun in your pet’s day
- No chemicals, GMOs, carrageenan, fillers, salt, sugar, artificial flavours/colours or preservatives
- Free of added hormones, antibiotics, steroids and other additives
- Approved by animal nutritionist Clare Kearney
- Can be used as training treats or meal toppers
- Made in Australia in small batches for freshness
Sizes Available: 60g & 140g
NOTE: These are natural products and what you receive may look a little different from our photos. We do our best to provide accurate pictures but due to the nature of the drying process of natural products, it may look different.