Siccaro WetDog SupremePro Giant Drying Robe
SupremePro dog drying robe is the world’s fastest, new way of drying dogs while they run, play or rest, after rainy weather, water training, swimming or bath-time. It features the unique super absorbent Siccaro Wet2Dry fabric technology, which can absorb 7 times its weight in water and reduces wet dog odour. Whilst it gets your dog dried quickly, it also keeps dirt, water and mess from your home and car. No more stinky, wet, dirty towels.
- Designed in Denmark and made in EU
- The world's most absorbent dog robe. Absorbs up to 90% of the moisture from the dog's coat within 15 minutes
- Wet2Dry fabric technology holds over 7 times its weight in water
- Naturally antibacterial and reduces odour
- Allows dogs freedom to move whilst drying
- Keeps wet dogs warm in cold weather while they dry
- Siccaro’s ClickLock – for easy fastening and adjustable fit
- Quick & easy to put on for owners with restricted movement
- Prevent dogs from overheating on hot days
- Machine wash at 30C and tumble dry on low
- Comes in 7 sizes from XS - Giant (e.g. from Chihuahua to Newfoundland)
- Recommended by veterinarians, dog breeders, hunters and trainers
Material Absorbent non-woven viscose, Terry from bamboo fibre
Collar High Collar with full zip
Instructions: Open the neck zipper. Place the dog’s head through the neck hole. Push the T panel under the belly of the dog and pull the ends with buckles around each side and click together where they meet at top. Adjust straps to fit and close neck zipper to desired position. Button the elastic strap around each back leg, one leg at a time.
To cool your dog: Soak the coat in cool water. Wring out excess water and put it on your dog for up to 30 minutes.
Care: After drying your dog with the coat, hang it to dry in a well ventilated or an outdoors area until dry.
If soiled, wash at up to 30 degrees Celsius (use non-enzyme washing powder) then hang to dry or tumble-dry on low.