ESSENTIALS Fragrance Free Bathe
'BATHE' (Formerly Panagenics Shampoo by Ashley Craig)
Essentials BATHE is “Soap Free”, hypoallergenic, and can be diluted up to 50:1 and beyond! Use mindfully by itself, or as a part of a system following Essentials TEXTURE conditioner and preceding Essentials REVIVE leave-in spray.
BATHE boasts a low 5.0 pH so as not to open-up and lift the cuticles along the hair’s shaft. Hair cuticles do not open and close like a hinged door, and lifting leads to unnecessary damage. Using a mild detergent, much larger in molecular size and mass, and with higher solubility, Ashley Craig’s Essentials BATHE will clean WITHOUT further damaging the hair or lifting its cuticles.
It WILL NOT dry out hair; irritate skin by penetrating deep into its delicate underlying cell layers, or destroying the skins microbiome. Safe to use daily, and for dogs with sensitivity issues including skin irritation or hot spots.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Suitable for Harsh, Wire & Oily Coats
- Will help heal skin from allergic reactions and help stop irritation
- Can be used on Dogs, Puppies, Cats & Horses.
- SOAP FREE - Does not create build up, scum, or residue
- Exfoliates and Hydrates
- Notably Enhances Color and Shine
- Removes Stains and Most Odors
- Closes Cuticles To Retain Moisture
- Strengthens the Coat and Minimizes Breakage
- Allows Quicker Rinsing and Faster Drying
- Colloidal Silver Benefits
- Cost Effective (Dilutes up to 50:1)
- Hypo Allergenic
- Hydrolyzed Oat & Silk Proteins
- Vitamins B5 & E
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salts and Minerals
- Colloidal Silver
- Aloe Vera