Designed for small to medium dogs, this versatile toy can be used as an enrichment toy when stuffed with yummy treats, or simply used as a ball for a game of fetch!
- DURABLE CHEW TOY: The Cross Bones Treat Pocket is designed to withstand the abuse of most medium sized "power chewer" dogs.
- DISPENSES TREATS: Help your dog fight boredom by filling the hole in the Cross Bones Treat Pocket with peanut butter and other soft foods.
- BULLY STICK HOLDER: You can also push a bully stick through the hole in the middle of this toy, creating a holder for the bully stick and extending the life of these premium treats.
- REDUCES PROBLEM BEHAVIORS: Reduces problem chewing, helps reduce boredom, and relieves separation anxiety.
- MADE IN USA: Designed and Manufactured in the USA!
- ANIMAL & PLANET FRIENDLY: The synthetic rubber material is FDA compliant, non-toxic and recyclable.
- VETERINARIAN APPROVED: Veterinarian Approved in the USA.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Dishwasher safe and easy to clean!
- REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: We offer a 30 day replacement guarantee*. While no dog toy is indestructible, this toy has been tooth tested and holds up to the vast majority of dogs. Always supervise dog's play time and remove damaged toys.
MEDIUM: 5.5cm x 6.35cm. For dogs 7-15kg.
* Valid once per customer per toy only. Valid for 30 days from purchase. Replacement only covers toys that are destroyed and no longer function as intended. Chew marks or damage, including small chunks removed from the toy, do not mean the toy is destroyed. Rope on all toys is excluded. Purchases of inappropriate sized toys are excluded.